Hotel Nassauer Hof
Hotel Klemm(Wiesbaden)
US$137
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Hotel de France(Wiesbaden)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$129
US$92
US$85
  • Pool
Novum Hotel Wiesbaden City(Wiesbaden)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$63
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsleading hotels of the worldbeautiful hotelspa hoteltop levelbeauty salonpiano playerattentive servicehotel managementexpensive internetan ironroom servicelots of shopsstar hotelthe location is perfectold world charmfew minutes walkstayed here for nights
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel in June and the location is perfect for exploring the old town and Spa as well as going to the theatre and casino. The room was spacious but the bathroom small and smelled of old drains. Unfortunately we encountered a huge cockroach on the towel in our bathroom and notified the staff who did not appear too surprised or concerned about it. The bars in the hotel are great as well as the Michelin starred Restaurant. The hotel is nic but needs serious updating in many areas.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Stellacl
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Beautiful hotel in the heart of Wiesbaden. Host to many distinguished guests over the years. Excellent service. Beautiful rooms and amenities. Lots of shops and restaurants within a block or two of the hotel. Nice park for walking in nearby too.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2013

When I first got to know that I'll be staying at this "old" hotel for a business conference, I was a bit worried as some older hotels may look grand on the outside, but the service and the interiors may not ncessarily be up to scratch. Therefore, I was pleasantly surpised by Hotel Nassauer Hof's charm. While the room and decor may not be the most modern or perfect, everyday the room was kept spotlessly clean (this must be one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in, compliments to the housekeeping team). The room was also tastefully furnished in my opinion. I thought the paintings in the room and the bathroom were reminiscent of a forgotten era, and completely ties in with the old world charm of the hotel. The front-desk and reception staff were professional and extremely helpful, and they could remember all my requests and follow up on them promptly.

The hotel was also located within walking distance of the town centre and across the road from the casino if your interest run that way. Its also 20mins on foot to the train station or about 8 euros by taxi (Taxis in Wiesbaden are a little expensive in my opinion).

There was a spa on the 5th floor of the hotel, which the staff kindly allowed me to use for freshening up before my flight home. It looked and smelled wonderful and I wish I had the time to use the spa facilities. Seemed that the hotel runs a day-spa packaged. Wished I had the time to try it.

The only suggestion I would have for the hotel management is perhaps they could adopt more environmentally friendly practices. For example, there's no need to replace my towel daily if I leave it on the tower rail and also only remove emptied shampoo and shower gel bottles. Let the guests decide.

All in all, a really charming old world hotel which stands with pride. I will definitely stay again if I have the chance.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This is a terrific hotel,friendly staff,good food and very comfortable rooms which are well appointed ,excellent bathroom.The Hotel is run with German efficiency. centrally situated and very convenient.A place to come back to.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2013

What an unexpected delight! We chose this hotel because it was a member of Leading Hotels of the World and we were visiting family who suggested we stay in Weisbaden. The city is lovely and the hotel could not have been more comfortable or accommodating. We arrived early on an overnight flight from the US and were graciously checked into connecting rooms, as requested. The rooms were extremely well laid out and the lighting was excellent. Power outlets to recharge our cell phones and iPads were readily accessible. The concierge was friendly and helpful when asked to arrange an appointment at a nearby hair salon. The area near the hotel is wonderful and pleasant to walk around, many shops and chafes and all casual. The hotel staff was uniformly professional, friendly and attentive. Cannot say enough nice things. We would most definitely return!

Room Tip: If you desire connecting rooms this hotel 's layout is excellent.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family