Mercure Hotel Hannover Mitte(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$84
IntercityHotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$70
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Mercure Hotel Hannover City(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$116
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel Suites Hannover City(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Bar/Lounge
Novotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$88
  • Restaurant
DORMERO Hotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$93
  • Restaurant
Hotel Loccumer Hof(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$71
Priceline
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$167
US$162
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewscovered walkwaymain terminalan early flightnice poolcaesar saladbefore departurehuge hotelan overnight stayclub sandwichsmall gymplace to sleeproom keyflat screen tvstayed one nightcomfortable roomstea and coffee making facilitiesconvenient location
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked into hotel as a stop over whilst on business in the region. I WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN. The WIFI is less than the old dial up speed 0.480Mbps. I asked if there was a better internet service and was told the wifi is not good here sir and the manager is aware of this and it has been like this for a while. I was then told that there is a T Mobile Hotspot service and the speed is slightly better but I would be better going to the airport to work. I wanted the sit, drink coffee and relax in a bar area so asked for the T Mobile login details. I was then asked for the 5Euros for the card. I explained that I think this should at least be complimentary as the hotels offering to business guests is so bad. They refused and said I had to pay.

Seriously one of the worst services I have ever experienced for business travellers EVER. Stay in Hannover and get the short 15mins train to the airport and be part of the modern internet connected world and stay well away from this hotel.

Room Tip: Terrible WIFI
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
MaritimHAJ, Manager at Maritim Airport Hotel Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Christian B,

Thanks a lot for sharing your review. We are negotiating with our service provider T-Mobile to get a better WiFi reception.

I am really sorry for any inconvenience you were facing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Right from the start, the check-in clerk made me feel welcome, quickly changing my room to a quieter option with a smile. Once in the room (with quadruple glazing ensuring that no air traffic movement noise was able to enter) I checked the pillows and was pleasantly surprised: really comfortable feather pillows with, as the clerk had told me "an option available for those allergic to feathers". Tea and coffee making facilities in the room, a well-appointed and clean bathroom all contributed to the comfort factor. Breakfast was very good, service in the restaurant unobtrusive and efficient. All in all a very welcome experience and a hotel I would recommend without hesitation.

Room Tip: Upper floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Susan T,

Thanks a lot for sharing your awesome comment. The team is really thrilled about your praise.

Thanks as well for staying with us.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A spent 2 nights here, including an unexpected second night after a cancelled evening flight. The meeting room in the business area was great - well serviced and easy/ convenient for guests arriving by plane and from local area. The guest room was fine - very clean and quiet. Recommend to take your own shower gel and shampoo - the stuff provided was not very nice. Staff at reception were very welcoming and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Dan T,

I am very sorry to learn that your flight was cancelled for some reason. Great to hear that you had a good meeting and enjoyed your time with us.

Thank you for sharing your review.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was rude and unfriendly, u arrived at 1.00 pm, check in time is 3.00 pm, they asked if I wanted to pay 1 day extra, I said “I can wait, please check me in” they said “ no come back and line up at 3” do note I had already waited 30 mts when checked in before... waste of valuable business hours

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
MaritimHAJ, Manager at Maritim Airport Hotel Hannover, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear MineshPore,

Obviously there was a misunderstanding, no extra day needs to be paid when early check in is needed. I am very sorry for the confusion.

The extra charge is less than 20 Euro, depending at what time check in is needed.

Thanks a lot for staying with us.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Early this month we went on a trip to the sun, flying from Airport Hannover-Langenhagen. We were booked on a very early flight, so we decided to take a hotel room for the night before departure for both of us and our 2 boys. We enjoyed our previous stays in Maritim Hotel Dusseldorf, so we were delighted to find out that there is also a Maritim Hotel at Hannover Airport ! I called them for the reservation and the friendly lady made a very attractive offer for 2 adjacent rooms with a connecting door. We could leave the car in their parking garage for the week. Their rooms are comfortable and the airport is within short walking distance. We can sure recommend booking a room at Maritim Airport Hotel Hannover for a relaxed start of your business or holiday trip !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Hubert S,

Thanks a lot for your very detailed review.

Great to hear that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us prior to your flight.

Thanks as well for choosing the Maritim Airport Hotel.