Leonardo Hotel Hannover Airport
Mercure Hotel Hannover Mitte(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$103
Hotels.com
US$176
US$163
  • Restaurant
DORMERO Hotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$69
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Loccumer Hof(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$72
Priceline
Novotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$84
  • Restaurant
Novotel Suites Hannover City(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Bar/Lounge
Mercure Hotel Hannover City(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$126
US$107
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsquick visitone nightthe free shuttle serviceexecutive roomarriving latetypical germans bahn stationwould definitely stay here againhundred metersrecommend this hotelovernight stayfollowing morningnice hotelyour luggagethe wi finice roomthe ground floor
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I had a super nights sleep! Walking distance from the airport too! Staff were kind helpful and polite. I would recommend this if U have to stay over after arriving on a late flight or if U have an early flight!
Clean comfortable room, nice laid out restaurant with a good breakfast buffet. My room overlooked the airport so was great to see the action - Without too much noise :-)

Room Tip: A rear view is a little quieter....
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel only for one night, just to catch the early morning flight out of Hanover. I chose this Hotel over the Maritim since it was Euro 30 cheaper and the fact that they are 3 minutes away from the airport. I was given a room which, according to the staff, was newly renovated. Frankly I did not find anything new in the room, but it was decent. My room faced the airport and boy, it does get noisy if you open the windows. Breakfast at Euro 20 and Internet for Euro 9 for 12 hours really turned me off. Thankfully because of the short stay I could skip these exorbitant costs. Would I stay here one more time? Only if its for just one night. No more.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tejash_M
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I liked this hotel, it was not fancy, but had everything one needs in sufficient levels of quality. Good beds that were not too fluffy or soft, TV, shower, clean rooms. Only it was very hard to find, but that may have to do with the fact that my GPS app kept telling me the hotel was located in the middle of the highway about 1 km away from the actual location. This took us some time to figure out, but is probably not the hotel's fault.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stayed for 3 nights in this hotel and very comfortable they were. I was unsure about a hotel so close to the Airport, but wanted the facilities of the swimming pool and fitness room, so booked anyway. When we arrived at Hanover airport I went to the Information Office to ask how to get to the hotel, they called the Hotel and a minibus came and picked us up (they took us back as well). We had a very pleasant lunch, although it was pricey - but you could have as much as you wanted as it was a hot and cold buffet. Puddings were delicious. The Reception staff were very helpful and gave us directions to the train station and the train number to get into the main railway station in the centre of Hanover (10 min slow walk). Trains were on time, and the station was easy to negotiate - you just have to remember to validate your ticket before travelling, using one of the machines on the platform. We had room service breakfast everyday (American Breakfast), as this was cheaper than going into the restaurant; there was plenty - in fact we made rolls for lunch as well, 2 meals for 16 euro! The swimming pool was lovely, we could not make the sauna work, but it was warm, the fitness room was all cardio, but OK. The bar area is very pleasant and most nights was well populated, so we didn't feel awkward sitting there. There is a free computer and printer in the main reception area, but you do have to wait, or you can book time on another computer and pay. WiFi access is free, if you sign up to their 'club', although you do have to ask about it and you have to get new passwords everyday, but it works - you can pay for the access, but why would you?
On the whole we enjoyed our time at the Hotel and plan to go back.

Room Tip: We were over the front of the hotel so we had the carpark underneath our window, and a busy road behind that and the airport beyond that and I heard a plane in the morning, but it was after 7am. I was surprised at how quiet the room was, there is still some slight noise - but it did not disturb my sleep. The room was enormous, it had 2 x 4ft beds in it and you still didn't bump into each other.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I went there for a business trip, staying there for 2 nights.
First of all, my room was a smoking one, very annoying for a non-smoker, and I did the mistake to wait one hour before asking to change it. At that point, it was not possible anymore...
Then, during the dinner (good quality I have to say) I did another bad mistake: I ordered 2 bottles of still water without looking for the price in the menu. When the bill arrived, I had the surprise: 14€ (FOURTEEN!!!) for 2 bottles of 0.7 liters each: exactly TEN euros per liter!!!
Obviously the beer would have been cheaper. Good to know.
Last but not least, wifi is NOT free: they ask something like 5€ per hour, quite annoying for a business hotel.
I think that the next time I'll go in another place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business