- I have stayed here twice for business trips and they gave corporate discounts during both stays.
- 5min (or less) walk to Hauptbahnhof (Central Station)
- Friendly staff
- I don't mind the room space as long as I could have the basic things I need in the room and in case I don't I usually borrow it in the reception area. Like flat iron, water heater, etc.
- As contrary to the other reviews, I didn't get free wifi. They were offering for wifi rates for 1 hour, 3 hours or 1 day. But I negotiated with the staff and they gave me free wifi during my whole stay which is for a month. But I agree to other reviews, internet connection is intermittent.
- It's right beside a club which is offering you-know-what
- The TV only offers German channels (which televise American shows but dubbed in German) and the only channels I could watch are BBC and CNN. I usually don't watch TV but if you're staying in a hotel for a month, you'll notice this thing.
- they don't have microwave in the room
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family run 3-Star-Superior hotel is located central but quite in Hanover's city centre, in walking distance to the central railway station, the historical old town and the main shopping malls. Most places of interest are easy accessible in a few minutes by tram/subway. The carefully chosen antiques in the public areas and in the rooms underscore the hotel's individuality and comfortable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Konigshof Am Funkturm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.