Mercure Hotel Hannover Mitte(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$84
  • Breakfast included
US$109
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Mercure Hotel Hannover City(Hannover)(Great Value!)
US$144
HotelsClick
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Hannover(Hannover)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel Suites Hannover City(Hannover)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewsquiet neighborhoodbreakfast spreadcomfortable bedthe main train stationshort walkair conditioningclean roomsper daygermanyeurbusinesshanover
A TripAdvisor Member
Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 October 2011

As a single traveller with friends I would have preferred a single romm at an appropriately reduced charge. The room was generally very good, but I would have liked tea/coffee making facilities in the room.
I do not eat a large breakfast, so would have liked the option of something smaller, e.g toast and marmelade or roll with jam, and tea/coffee. Without this option I chose to eat elswhere.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I found the hotel staff to be very friendly, helpful and informative. The room was clean. The breakfast was well presented and adequate. The hotel is well situated for people without a vehicle. I used the Tram every day without a problem. Staff at the hotel were more than helpful in providing change for the tram fare. I would stay at this hotel again without hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2011

I stayed 1 night only in room 309.
Like:
perfectly clean, restaurant, good breakfast (€10), relatively good public transport (tram) to the city centre, nice service.
Dislike:
Noise from the street and trams, tiny room.
Definitely this hotel is ok for a short stay and I will book again.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Something out of the ordinary happened to me: I was hospitalized during my stay.
What was disappointing (and plain inhumane) was the hotel’s reaction. I called to extend my stay (to have the room till I get out of the hospital) and to my surprise they (the general manger) refused even though they had availability (and in addition I am an Accor member with a credit card on file).
Did I really need that extra stress?

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Marc P
Reviewed 26 June 2011

I traveled to a wedding on the Saturday but met the couple getting married the night before, they live near the hotel and the restaurant was also very near. They use the hotel for all their guests and know that the standard is good.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo