“A nice hotel for backpackers, too far from the city center though.”

Premiere Classe Hannover
Ranked #32 of 160 Hotels in Hannover
Heidelberg, Germany
“A nice hotel for backpackers, too far from the city center though.”
Reviewed 20 November 2010

The german hotels are always very very clean and have a value for money. € 50 for one night and you get very clean rooms. The rooms had a code and no key which would automatically expire on you check out date. The internet is free in the common bar area but not in the room for which you must pay. The hotel in on a highway and hence is good for travellers. Burger king is located quite close so you can have a breakfast there.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Haarlem, The Netherlands
Reviewed 11 November 2009

We stayed at this hotel because we where on a trip to family in Poland by car from The netherlands. Smooth check-in and simple but nice rooms. Good breakfast with allot to choice from and free parking in front of the entrance. I would recommend this hotel to people who simply need a place to stay for one night!

• Stayed May 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank roman158
Zagreb
Reviewed 18 March 2009

Greetings! I would like to inform you about an unpleasant experience at this year's CeBIT in Motel One, Hannover. The last day they stole my girlfriend and me. They lifted us the technical stuff and money. This message is to emphasize the inhumane attitude of hotel staff and the hotel manager who did not appeared on our invitation to talk and find solutions. We were left to the self. The only advice the manager was to find the police station and report the theft. It was not asked whether we have money for a taxi or go back to Croatia. Do not exceeding what we experienced that day, we didn't get our belongings and money, or even words of encouragement and understanding for the loss, but we hope that this way we can prevent recurrence of similar events to those who regularly go to CeBIT, and will in the wide port bypass MOTEL ONE.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank danchyster

Travellers are raving about these Hannover hotels

Germany
Reviewed 19 January 2007

Motel One is a german hotel chain, that creates the impressions that their hotels are simply, yet stylish. They are blatantly lying. This hotel is more like a refurbished ETAP hotel (including the third high bed) than anything else. The hotel claims to have air conditioned rooms, but when I was staying (January 2007) the "Air Condition" was only a heating. As a bonus the hotel is located directly next to the A2 motorway, which is fairly loud even with the window closed. My room was fairly clean but far from "spotless". Also this is a pay in advance hotel, so there is no way to leave a day earlier once they got hold of your money. Would I stay there again: Only if there is no other choice.

• Stayed January 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank TravelForFunAndWork
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 June 2006

MOTEL ONE HANNOVER- VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.
I had booked Motel One-Hannover for stay during April 24 to 28, but I cancelled on 4th April as I could nor make my trip. All the Booking and cancellation was through their website.
Normally othe Hotel website bookings, send me a confirmation by e-mail for Cancellation or Booking. But Motel One does not have such system. Only in their Website it shows that the Reservation is cancelled. We do not get any confirmation Number or mail. I thought that my Reservation was cancelled.
But to my surprise my Credit card has been charged. Wen I contacted the Motel One Hotel they asked to show the Proof! Where can I show the proof when they do not give any confirmation. The Hotel seems to be acting wise! I informed that If i do not get a proper reply I will have to sue through Consumer Court! But still there is no reply.
Be careful while Booking with Motel One, as you will surely loose your Money!!!!

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member