“A must-visit in Oldenburg”

The Irish Pub Fiddler's Green
Ranked #8 of 289 Restaurants in Oldenburg
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This bar offers a great mix of excellent food, wonderful drinks and nice personel. The pub quiz on wednesday is especially worth visiting. And if you are in Oldenburg around St. Patricks day, this is definitely the place to go.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

returning from a trip in the Frisian Islands, we were caught by a thunderstorm while visiting downtown Oldenbrug. You wouldn't call the place "for family", indeed is quite the opposite, however the waitresses were kind enough to help us finding a suitable alternative solution for our 2 years old daughter. Anyway, the point here is that the food was great. And I'm quite used to irish/scottish homemade traditional food. Of course the meal went along with a pint of Guinness, the perfect match for my Beef'n'guinness dish.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

really nice pub in the heart of Oldenburg! I have been there recently with my boyfriend and I really enjoyed the atmosphere. I will definitely go back to enjoy one of the live music night offered by the pub!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2009

Fantastic Irish Pub in the centre of the town....great also for smokers...they have a complete floor inclusive Bar and Stage.... Not only good beer (eg. Guinness + Kilkenny), they also have a great kitchen ....and those portions ! wow !....The Staff are very, very helpful & friendly ...and with all the Decorations - it was like Home away from Home for me .This must be one of the best irish Pubs I have ever come across.....

1  Thank Papagaks