“Good food”

Ranked #116 of 588 Restaurants in Aachen
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2013

This little restaurant has some good Italian food. I wouldn't over-hype it however, it's nothing extraordinary. Not that I would expect it, it's just an italian restaurant with normal prices, main dishes for €10-15 and desserts for €4-8. Two little things annoyed us a bit, the fact that one dessert only came when the other person could have already finished his dessert almost twice. I understand that it's freshly made, but bringing them together is not a big deal either. And second minor remark is that the waiter kept the change (not that it was a fortune).
I would nor dissuade nor persuade you to go to Bella Italia, it's just good food at reasonable prices, it's in the centre and overall I would rate it with 7.5/10 for its category.

1  Thank Bart S

Reviewed 2 February 2013

As I am Italian, I do not like to eat Italian outside Italy as the kitchen is never the real one.
In "Bella Italia" food is the right one.
Interesting recipes, high quality ingredients.
I felt home.

1  Thank Zentrifugal
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Last September 30th we enjoyed a short visit for lunch. The dishes were excellent, freshly made and with exquisite taste. The quality of th pasta was outstanding as well as the flavour of the different cheese sauces. The serving was excellent. And the place was cosy and comfortable.
We had a really quiet and enjoyable lunch right in the centre of a very crowded but always beautiful Aachen.

1  Thank CCE_2
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Just moved to Aachen for three years with my wife's work. Had our first Saturday night out at Bella Italia and we had a great time. Very cosy (tables are close together) but food is great (excellent seasonal specials) and the service charming and personable. We will be back.

2  Thank Chrissie_UK62
Reviewed 31 July 2011

If you go there forgett the pizza and the pastas ( which I am sure you can also eat there and they ´ll probably taste fantastic) but try the original italian food which you will actually find in this restaurant or in Italy! The food is made with lots of love, a lot of preparation and fresh ingredients! Don´t forgett to book a table, cause it is always full booked!

1  Thank Doneavalon