“Innovation at an affordable price”
Review of Bonn Gout

Bonn Gout
Ranked #150 of 745 Restaurants in Bonn
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Zentrum
Description: We serve a young , creative, seasonal cuisine with products mainly from the region . We cook without flavor enhancers and rely on trends , such as vegan cuisine or superfoods .
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We did find this café/restaurant by walking around. Although the waiting time was a little long at lunchtime, the pasta were excellent and of good taste. There was a special daily course consisting of a potato cake (kind of "gratin dauphinois") with a carpaccio of beet. Really nice as the beet were crisp and not too sweet.
Recommended for innovation at a very affordable price!

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We have been there with 4 people at a medium busy day. Drinks and food were okay but the service rather unpolite. Will not go there again, too many better places in town...

1  Thank CS-FReiburg
Reviewed 30 November 2013

I arrived in Bonn late after traveling all day visiting a customer in Berlin and the hotel didn't have a decent restaurant to speak off so I ventured off into the city which was walking distance and after passing the Christmas Market (Weihnacht Markt) in the middle of town I continue wandering and only a couple of blocks from the center I found this place. From the outside it looked very charming, modern and well lit.
The service from the very beginning was super and I ordered a salad with goat cheese and then simple pasta with olive oil and peppers. Everything was fresh and tasty.
Again the service and the overall ambiance made a huge difference! and the food was great.
They also serve breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is a great place for great breakfast. I like the atmosphere of Bonn Gout. The breakfast is really nice. They have quiet a good offer of different kinds of breakfast-meals. I can especially reccomend the "Frühstück London". Every breakfast meal can also be offered as vegetarian version. The staff is friendly.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We stopped off here twice during a 4 night stay in Bonn, both times just for drinks, and we loved it. Good atmosphere, friendly staff, great service. My wife enjoyed her cocktails and the beer was so good! Strongly recommended!