“Brilliant italian ice cream” 5 of 5 bubbles

Allegro Eismanufaktur
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Drinks, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Brilliant italian ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

Being an italian ice cream lover I always check out recommendations for ice cream parlors when I go to a new city. Allegro was recommended, and I totally agree.
All the flavors we tasted were good, but it is certainly one of the lemon sorbets I have tasted - soft and precisely as sour as it has to be (i hate it when the ice dreams are too sweet, it all gets the same).
At Allegro the ice creams tastes of using fresh ingredients and not jam or something of the like.
And there is a really nice and friendly atmosphere and very good service. It feels like people really enjoy working there.

• Visited July 2014

• Polish first
“Perfect place with perfect ice-cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

To receive the most tasty ice-cream in the world with such kindness, love and care from the owners and work crew of the Allegro is an unforgettable experience.

Most recommended place ever!

With love from Israel!

1 Thank Marina K
PEF M, Inhaber at Allegro Eismanufaktur, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Marina,
thank you so much for your very kind comment,
It was an honor for us to receive honeymooners from Israel
and we feel really happy that you enjoyed your stay in Bonn.
Have a nice trip to Eu®ope and all the BEST for your future.
Yours, truly
Paolo Moretti and Petra Groben
Boston, Massachusetts
“delicious gelato/ice cream/sorbet at Allegro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

We enjoyed the scrumptious gelati and sorbets at Allegro. It was hard to choose from among so many tempting, uncommon, creative flavors - we finally settled on 6 there and 2 to take away: coffee cardamom, limette with lemon grass, passionfruit, almond, berries with yogurt, belgian chocolate. We highly recommend Allegro for expertly made and beautifully presented ice cream/gelati. Next time we´ll sample their inventive ice cream concoctions and drinks. Fabulous!

• Visited July 2014
PEF M, Inhaber at Allegro Eismanufaktur, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Pamela,
thank you so much for your very friendly comment.
We are glad that we met your expectations and that you liked our italian gelato.
We hipe to see you again before you'll go back the the United States.
Yours,
Petra and Paolo
Allegro Eismanufaktur
Bonn
Wernigerode, Germany
“The Best Gelato I have tasted so far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I could not have expected less from the wonderful scenery. But much more is the product that distinguishes this outlet from other Gelato outlets. I could not hold back until I inquired about the ingredients that distinguishes their Gelato from that of other competitors. It was simply the use of natural ingredients with no compromise whatsoever in this regards. My personal favorite is the Schokolade flavor. Also notable is the excellence, warm and swift customer service I enjoyed. I will surely drop by to have my personal favorite anytime I am in Bonn again.

• Visited June 2014
PEF M, Inhaber at Allegro Eismanufaktur, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Mr Fisayo,
om behalf of the whole stuff I would like to thank you for your very kind comment.
We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Best regards
Paolo Moretti, Petra Groben & the Allegor team
Seattle, Washington
“The Best Gelato Outside of Italy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

This little gem is located at the base of a residential building approximately 15 minutes walk time from the downtown area of Bonn. The owner recently opened this establishment after first bringing in an Italian Gelato maker from Italy to teach them how to make Italian Gelato and Espresso. It is very clear that the efforts taken will pay off.

The gelato is prepared perfectly and is kept at the perfect temperature for easy serving. When visiting be sure to look at the espresso machine. It is quite the machine. They are closed on Monday. See their website for more details.

Although a little pricey, I would return.

• Visited June 2013