“Molto buono”

Neighbourhood: Altstadt-Nord
Turin, Italy
“Molto buono”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

If you want to eat good Lebanese food this is the place. The restaurant is small but very cozy and the staff is friendly. Very very good!

• Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Miami, Florida
“A Must in Cologne”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Beirut for me is the best experience during my yearly visits to Cologne.

I truly recommend this place to any Lebanese food enthusiast

Zaragoza, Spain
“Best Hummus in town!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I wasn't expecting much of this place, but the food was really good.
We had the menu to share and I loved the cold and warm appetizers. They were all delicious, but my favorite had to be the hummus... had to be the best one I have ever tried!
The main dish (two types of meat) was ok, although I little bit bland for my taste.
Staff was very nice and attentive and the price was more than reasonable for the huge amount of food they put in the table. Wine can be a little overpriced though.
Don't forget to book! The place filled out very quickly when we were there!

• Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Never seen soo much tasty food on one table......wow!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We had the mezze taster menu for 2 and just couldn't believe how much food it included. The dishes just kept on coming. We were served initially with some flat bread and drinks and once we had ordered our food the bread was used to dip into the many many different kind of dips and sauces that then appeared. So so much food, it all tasted amazing and we didn't manage to do it any justice as we were so full so soon. Food coma you might say :) Totally recommend this place to anyone, it isn't all fancy dining, its a bit rough and ready but the food is amazing and I know for a fact you wont leave in the slightest bit hungry!

• Visited June 2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Authentic Lebanese food. Great value for money.”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Having checked the reviews of where to eat in Cologne on tripadvisor I chose to eat here and was not disappointed.

There is a full menu offering different Mezze's and a wide range of authentic Lebanese dishes. I ordered from the Lunchtime special menu and choose the lamb with rice and salad for €7.50. It was great. At first I was disappointed that there were only 5 chunks of lamb but the quality was first class which I much prefer to chewing on rubber!

The salad was fresh and extensive with a great dressing. The rice was plentiful and beautifully seasoned and spiced. The lamb came in a thin pitta-like bread and a further pile of warm flatbread was also served.

A generous serving of quality fresh food at an amazing price. I would certainly return next time I'm in Cologne.

• Visited May 2014