“Always fun - always good”
Review of Beirut

Beirut
Ranked #12 of 2,447 Restaurants in Cologne
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Altstadt-Nord
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

One of my favourite spots in cologne. Go for the set menu, amazing platter and variety of tasty Lebanese food followed by great grilled meats. This place never disappoints and the staff are excellent!

There are newer reviews for Beirut

Reviewed 19 June 2014

If you want to eat good Lebanese food this is the place. The restaurant is small but very cozy and the staff is friendly. Very very good!

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Beirut for me is the best experience during my yearly visits to Cologne.

I truly recommend this place to any Lebanese food enthusiast

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I wasn't expecting much of this place, but the food was really good.
We had the menu to share and I loved the cold and warm appetizers. They were all delicious, but my favorite had to be the hummus... had to be the best one I have ever tried!
The main dish (two types of meat) was ok, although I little bit bland for my taste.
Staff was very nice and attentive and the price was more than reasonable for the huge amount of food they put in the table. Wine can be a little overpriced though.
Don't forget to book! The place filled out very quickly when we were there!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We had the mezze taster menu for 2 and just couldn't believe how much food it included. The dishes just kept on coming. We were served initially with some flat bread and drinks and once we had ordered our food the bread was used to dip into the many many different kind of dips and sauces that then appeared. So so much food, it all tasted amazing and we didn't manage to do it any justice as we were so full so soon. Food coma you might say :) Totally recommend this place to anyone, it isn't all fancy dining, its a bit rough and ready but the food is amazing and I know for a fact you wont leave in the slightest bit hungry!