This hotel is clean & comfortable. the street car station is only 5 minutes walking distance. If you prefer to walk It takes about half hour to the cathedral. . Wi-Fi is extra fee. my cellular internet connection was very bad in this area. we stayed there 4 nights during an exhibition. you better order by internet as the cost in the hotel is much higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has a quiet location, a 15-minute walk north of Cologne's Old Town and Cologne Cathedral. Guests enjoy free use of the gym and 17-meter indoor pool. All rooms at the Mercure Koeln Belfortstrasse include a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. The Mercure Koeln Belfortstrasse features the elegant Quirinal restaurant and the Consulchen pub. Ebertplatz Underground Station is just 320 yards from the Mercure Koeln Belfortstrasse. Cologne Main Station is 2 direct stops from here. The Kolnmesse Exhibition Centre and Kolnarena stadium are a few minutes away by train. The Mercure Koeln Belfortstrasse is a 5-minute walk from the Rhine River, right across from the Rheinpark. The Rhine bridge and cable car are near the hotel. Private parking with video surveillance is available at the Mercure Koeln Belfortstrasse. The A1, A3, A4 and A57 highways can be reached within a few minutes. Neustadt Nord is a great choice for travelers interested in Carnival, Nightlife and Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Accorhotels.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Hotel Cologne Belfortstrasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Koln Belfortstrasse Hotel Cologne
- Park Inn Cologne
- Koln Belfortstrasse Park Inn