“One of the best Thai massage in Köln”

Sukon - Thai Art Of Massage
Ranked #2 of 24 Spas & Wellness in Cologne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are closed until June 2nd for construction.
Reviewed 11 July 2013

After having tried many massage places in Köln, Sukon is definetely my favorite.

The place is very tastefully decorated and it looks really luxurious. It is also extremely clean (the floor almost looks like a mirror made of wood).

The important part are of course the massages. If you have ever been in Thailand and got a real thai massage, the Sukon massages (traditional) are not different from those. Really strong and effective, and not watered down like in other places.

I recently got a "wellness thai massage" instead of the traditional one due to a recent injury and, although it was much more relaxing than the traditional one, still nicely worked all the muscles in the back that needed some attention. The oil they used had a very light, fresh and nice smell, different than the overwhelming stuff other places use.

The price is obviously more expensive than getting a massage in Thailand, but fair in comparision to the other places in Cologne.

5  Thank Fledermaus g
There are newer reviews for Sukon - Thai Art Of Massage

Reviewed 28 April 2013

so good! i want to go back. I had an hour, didn't realize it was possible to mix and match but it turns out I was able to have a half hour back and neck, half hour foot. Both were amazing. The foot and neck was one of the best massages I've ever had. Very ponderous, slow pressure on strategic points- amazing.

On the other hand, my friend didn't have such an orgasmic experience. It was "okay, just rubbing. Basically a swedish massage." So perhaps there's some varience depending on who you get. I think I had Pia.

The place was immaculate and elegantly decorated. I didn't see any private massage rooms which is more standard in the states. Instead the areas were separated by curtains. The mats were deliciously heated.

I wouldn't recommend the full body/traditional thai massage not because of Sukon, but because I had a thai massage in china that was basically torture. that was my single experience with "thai massage" whatever that is. However I bet this place would make it feel like heaven.

4  Thank smjbab
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Just off of the main shopping street, Sukon is gorgeous! Very clean and smells lovely. Definitely an experience (if not a little bit painful) would come here again!

4  Thank lucyloooooo
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Sukon is a great Thai Massage and there you get massage.
It is really clean the atmo is excellent and the massage is one of a kind.
I came there after hard day and I was like a new man when I left :)
I highly recommend it to you, every euros worth and it is not expensive :)

4  Thank Steinihfj
Reviewed 16 December 2011

After a few too many plane trips znd train journeys we were in need of a good stretch out and massage. We found sukon on tripadvisor and it definitely lived up to the reviews. When you walk in you are surrounded by traditional Thai furnishings and the most beautiful scent of jasmine ginger and lemongrass. Sukon is very clean, professional and friendly. The massage was also amazing as good as you would get in Thailand. Bookings are recommended but we managed to get an appointment on the same day that we booked. Highly recommend sukon.

16  Thank Loveaholiday123