If you are staying in Cologne there is a good chance to that you are here for a short time and want a hotel close to the Cathedral (the Dom) and close to the train station. The Hilton is 2 minutes from the Dom and 5 from the station and fulfills everything that you would expect from a Hilton, and from a German Hilton in particular. From the word go everything is efficient and unobtrusive, you simply dont notice much because nothing is out of the ordinary. I mean this is an entirely positive way. The whole place is much like a good haircut - when it's done right no-one has to notice, but the most important person feels good with it.
Stay hear in a heartbeat if you are looking for a comfortable, efficient and enjoyable stay, at the upper end of what you would expect from a Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown Cologne, the Hilton Cologne hotel is ideally located for the Cologne business district and for some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Boasting contemporary style in a istoric setting this Old Town hotel allows guests to make the most of their stay in the city.Stay connected to friends, colleagues and the wider world through the business center and WiFi access. After a busy day in Cologne you can find an escape in the fully equipped fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Cologne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cologne Hotel Cologne
- Hilton International Cologne
- Cologne Hilton International