The Cologne Hilton is a nice hotel for business or leisure travel, very conveniently located less than 5 minutes walk from the main rail station and the Dom (cathedral). I was able to walk everywhere I needed to go. The rooms are large in modern design with wood floors. My furniture was a bit tattered and there were a lot of scuff marks on the wall, but the bed was super comfy and there are functioning full black-out curtains. There is a very nice gym and the breakfast (I had to pay extra as it wasn't included) is excellent, if a bit expensive (27 Euro).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown Cologne, the Hilton Cologne hotel is ideally located for the Cologne business district and for some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Boasting contemporary style in a istoric setting this Old Town hotel allows guests to make the most of their stay in the city.Stay connected to friends, colleagues and the wider world through the business center and WiFi access. After a busy day in Cologne you can find an escape in the fully equipped fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Cologne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cologne Hotel Cologne
- Hilton International Cologne
- Cologne Hilton International