A group of us stayed here for a conference; the hotel is in a great location about a minute's walk from the main station and the cathedral.
Well appointed rooms, bathrooms range from well-sized to cavernous depending on which room you get. Hiltons tend to be a bit boxy and samey, so this was all a nice surprise. Beds have the perfect combo of solid mattress and cloudy soft pillows (I like to sleep...!). Showers are powerful, nice toiletries. Always plenty of room to sit at breakfast; all the usual hot & cold food, plus you can get omelettes and waffles made to order which is nice.
Staff are friendly and accommodating, particularly in the bar area, which was a good relaxed place to sit. Bar food limited but good quality.
I didn't pay so obviously the value was outstanding ;) but would absolutely stay here again regardless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown Cologne, the Hilton Cologne hotel is ideally located for the Cologne business district and for some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Boasting contemporary style in a istoric setting this Old Town hotel allows guests to make the most of their stay in the city.Stay connected to friends, colleagues and the wider world through the business center and WiFi access. After a busy day in Cologne you can find an escape in the fully equipped fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cologne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cologne Hotel Cologne
- Hilton International Cologne
- Cologne Hilton International