Extremely pricey usually, but located 1 block from the central train station in Cologne. Wifi is EXTREMELY pricey at 20 euros for 24 hours unless you're gold or diamond status, and then it's free. The hotel itself is laid out a little strange, but the rooms aren't bad and the gym is pretty good. The food isn't all that great but the breakfast buffet isn't half bad. Around the corner connected to the Excelsior Hotel is a Gaffel Kolsch house if you're a beer lover!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown Cologne, the Hilton Cologne hotel is ideally located for the Cologne business district and for some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Boasting contemporary style in a istoric setting this Old Town hotel allows guests to make the most of their stay in the city.Stay connected to friends, colleagues and the wider world through the business center and WiFi access. After a busy day in Cologne you can find an escape in the fully equipped fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Cologne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cologne Hotel Cologne
- Hilton International Cologne
- Cologne Hilton International