This hotel has a great location central to the cathedral and the train station as well as views of the Rhine. As with all Hiltons, the inside is of course very nice and clean. We were upgraded to a suite, which was spacious and very comfortable. Only downside is that if you want internet in your room it is quite expensive (20 euros), unless you are a silver rewards club member or greater (I have "blue" status) otherwise you have to go downstairs to the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown Cologne, the Hilton Cologne hotel is ideally located for the Cologne business district and for some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Boasting contemporary style in a istoric setting this Old Town hotel allows guests to make the most of their stay in the city.Stay connected to friends, colleagues and the wider world through the business center and WiFi access. After a busy day in Cologne you can find an escape in the fully equipped fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Cologne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cologne Hotel Cologne
- Hilton International Cologne
- Cologne Hilton International