I was only here for one night so I wanted to stay by the train station. This hotel is so close although I admit I had trouble finding it despite the signs directing you . It is on a side street. The hotel is modern and I loved it .The price was reasonable too. I made the most of the night by walking past the Cathedral, the River and the shopping area. It was a World Cup night so the beer gardens were crowded and rowdy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown Cologne, the Hilton Cologne hotel is ideally located for the Cologne business district and for some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Boasting contemporary style in a istoric setting this Old Town hotel allows guests to make the most of their stay in the city.Stay connected to friends, colleagues and the wider world through the business center and WiFi access. After a busy day in Cologne you can find an escape in the fully equipped fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cologne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cologne Hotel Cologne
- Hilton International Cologne
- Cologne Hilton International