Pinkhomecologne
US$186
US$171
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I recently stayed at the Pink Home Cologne August 8 for four nights.

The guest home is located very centrally. I was able to walk everywhere I wanted to go. There is a grocery store just a few blocks around the corner. This was super for getting some food and cocktail supplies!

The price is right for the accommodation. Its certainly not fancy, but homely. There are shared bathrooms but I never found anyone else using them when I needed to, so it was not an issue for me. In addition to the grocery store there is a DM nearby as well; perfect place to get soap, razors, etc.

The best part of my stay was Uwe the host for the guest home. Was was very kind and constantly made sure I was up to date on events during my stay. He really made a wonderful impact on my stay in Cologne and at the guest home. I appreciate that! Thank you for a great time!

Room Tip: Print out a map online before arriving to make getting to the home easier. It's very close to the train station but for someone new, a map will speed things up!
Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Adam F
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Their Customer Service is fantastic. My 4 year old and I planned to go to Cologne one weekend. I booked without reading the web-site on Booking.com completely where it clearly says "No children under 16 years". They could have charged me 54 Euro to cancel, but instead they let me cancel for free. They were so nice about it, and there was no hassle. If I'm ever in Cologne without my daughter, I will book here in an instant due to this experience with them,

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank elle954
Reviewed 4 November 2012

The place is nice, quiet, really well situated.
Good atmosphere in a kitschy-funny original decoration.
Uwe, the owner, is also a good guide. Really friendly, and ready to answer any question.
We'll definitly sleep there again if we have the chance to go back to Köln.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Remmidemmi
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Clean and stylish apartment with positive emotion. Close to the city centre and main train station. Uwe, the owner, was waiting for me, he was very helpful, answered all my questions and explained all the details one might need in a foreign city.

Room Tip: Solo room is situated to the courtyyard, almost no view but it's more quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Juraj F
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I can't recommend the pinkhomecologne highly enough, it's clean, stylish and has fantastic attention to detail. Uwe, the owner is fantastic and cannot do enough to help.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple