“consistently good”

Neighbourhood: Neustadt-Süd
Barcelona
“consistently good”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Myself and work mates have been in the area for 2 weeks. We had a positive experience with the food of Thai huas, service was a little slow, but expected due to busy days.
Have heard only good comments from work mates who have been there also.

• Visited May 2012

Belgium
“Great tasty food from Thailand”
Reviewed 12 May 2012

I have been two times the last 2 week to Thai Haus.

Food is extremely good, tasty, a lot of flavours, spicy but not too hot.
I had meal with 3 spices and 2 spices, they were not burning the mouth, they were full of flavours.
Atmosphere is warm and you feel welcome.
Restaurant is relatively small so, you better make a reservation.

Prices are more than reasonable.

Went with a team and everyone enjoyed.

Would go there again.

• Visited May 2012
Montagnola, Switzerland
“I too was transported to Bangkok!”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

I was skeptical about one of the previous reviews that talked about being back in Bangkok. Wow was I wrong to be skeptical. I had the duck in red curry. The flavors and the way the duck was cooked instantly reminded me of Bangkok too. Rarely do you find a restaurant outside of Thailand that makes food like this with all the proper ingredients and style of cooking the meat. I have been to Thailand quite a few times and I have eaten at a lot of Thai restaurants all over Europe. This place ranks right up near the top for Thai restaurants in Europe.

• Visited April 2012
Cologne
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We had a very pleasant evening. The staff were very courteous, the surroundings were nice and the food was very good. I don't know much about Thai food, so I can't judge how authentic it is, but it certainly fulfilled our taste expectations. We came away after soup, two starters, salad, two mains (the duck was better than the lamb, but both were very good) and quite a lot of beer for 67 euros, which I thought was pretty reasonable. The soup (chicken with lemon grass) was best.

• Visited February 2012
Frederick, Maryland
“Cold, Grey German Winter Weather Outside but inside with the first taste of my food, and I'm in Bangkok!”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Rarely do you find the tastes of real Thai food made with real Thai ingredients like kaffir lime leaves, galangal, Thai basil, etc. This restaurant does it right. I had a wonderful Shrimp lemongrass and coconut soup, a Thai beef salad that was lusciously flavorful with a nice hot tang to it. All the food was exceptional. I heartily recommend Thai Haus to you. If you are staying at the Barcelo Hotel, it is right across the street for you!

• Visited January 2012