“Unfriendly”

Thai Haus
Ranked #161 of 2,385 Restaurants in Cologne
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Neustadt-Süd
Munich
“Unfriendly”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Went into this place, was quite full.
Was met by an unfriendly waiter who informed me that there was no place to sit towards the inside of the restaurant.
When I went to ask him about another table, he turned away and left before I could get in a word. Clearly success has spoiled this place. I left immediately feeling unwelcome.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank TeeBow

Purmerend
“DINNER WITH FRIENDS”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I visited Thai Haus with a friend last week where we very much enjoyed the mixed starter.
As a main course I went for a lovely Chicken Curry and my friend went for fish curry.
The interior of the restaurant is rather dated and can use a new fresh look.
The staff are very friendly.

• Visited November 2012
Malaysia
“AUTHENTIC THAI FOOD!”
Reviewed 21 November 2012

I have travelled almost to few parts of the country in Europe, and I'd say for me this is one of the best ever thai restaurant that actually serve authentic thai dishes . We were surprise on how good the SOMTAM was! We asked for Thai spicy dishes and yes much to our surprise were served exactly. Thai haus is authentic, I'd recommend to anyone in Europe who misses authentic taste of Thai food. If by any chance you are in Cologne , Thai Haus is defo the place to go if you are on a hunt for real thai food.

• Visited November 2012
“Best Thai in cologne”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Great Thai food, reasonable price, good service. Went on a Thursday evening and it was very quiet though the comfy interior was still very cosy. Waiting staff were fluent in English, and the menu also had English translations which was a help.

The pad thai and the flambe banana were excellent.

Barcelona
“consistently good”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Myself and work mates have been in the area for 2 weeks. We had a positive experience with the food of Thai huas, service was a little slow, but expected due to busy days.
Have heard only good comments from work mates who have been there also.

• Visited May 2012