“Wonderful Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neustadt-Süd
Reviewed 20 June 2013

The ambience and decor are excellent. The food is exceptional. Our service was outstanding, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. This is the best Thai food we have ever had, and we will definitely be back on our next trip to Cologne.

There are newer reviews for Thai Haus

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We had a lovely dinner at Thai Haus. The food was excellent, the service great and the price very reasonable. We had the mixed Thai starter for 2 shared between three of us - there was plenty food but of course 2 of everything made it hard to share evenly - ordering this for two people would almost sort you out without needing a main meal. We had a variety of main meals from crispy duck to lamb curry, all excellent, but in the end way too much food. The only dissapointing thing the whole evening (which is why I did not give 5 stars) is that the "fresh" fruit salad was mainly canned lychees and local melon - I have had much better fresh tropical fruit salads.

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Went into this place, was quite full.
Was met by an unfriendly waiter who informed me that there was no place to sit towards the inside of the restaurant.
When I went to ask him about another table, he turned away and left before I could get in a word. Clearly success has spoiled this place. I left immediately feeling unwelcome.

1  Thank TeeBow
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I visited Thai Haus with a friend last week where we very much enjoyed the mixed starter.
As a main course I went for a lovely Chicken Curry and my friend went for fish curry.
The interior of the restaurant is rather dated and can use a new fresh look.
The staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

I have travelled almost to few parts of the country in Europe, and I'd say for me this is one of the best ever thai restaurant that actually serve authentic thai dishes . We were surprise on how good the SOMTAM was! We asked for Thai spicy dishes and yes much to our surprise were served exactly. Thai haus is authentic, I'd recommend to anyone in Europe who misses authentic taste of Thai food. If by any chance you are in Cologne , Thai Haus is defo the place to go if you are on a hunt for real thai food.