“Amazing!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Amsterdam
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

A great meal! Was with friends - we had the bbq menu # 2 - the quality of the meat was fantastic - the side dishes were amazing - and these are unlimited. The Service was impeccable and the staff very friendly.

One SMALL issue - I think 6.95 for a bottle of water was a bit extreme - if it wasn't for that - I would have given this a 5 star rating!

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
belgium
“delicous but overprices small portions”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We really like the food and the service in this place, but the portions are very small.

Funny anekdote: last time a German family put their radio on their table to listen to a football game, very loud. No kidding! When I made a remark to the owner that 2 different music sources (their own music plus the guest's screaming radio) was a bit too much of cacophony, they switched off their own stereo and we only heard the radio of the impolite patrons..... :-))))))

• Visited May 2014
“Awesome Korean BBQ”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have chosen this Korean restaurant based on tripadvisor reviews and no doubt the food there is awesome. I was very surprised to find such authentic Korean restaurant in Cologne. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for those who visit Cologne. It is about 15 min from Dom so it is easy to get to.

• Visited March 2014
“NYE first time korean bbq”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I spend new years eve at this korean bbq restaurant with a group of 10 friends.
Made reservations medio november, and they were almost full already.

Enjoyed it very much, since I had never had korean bbq, I was pleased by the great quality of the food, and the friendliness of the staff. Furthermore you can keep ordering the side dishes for free. I especially enjoyed the sweet potatoes and the pancakes.

The only downside in my opinion was the desert, we got yoghurt with fruit.. where I would have rather seen a more Korean desert.

Good job guys,
Thanks for the great experience!

• Visited December 2013
“Fun while eating”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Great food and great experience! And friendly staffs. Looking forward to eat here again with friends.