“Heaven of Gin and Tonic Water Friends”
Review of PEPE

PEPE
Ranked #583 of 2,510 Restaurants in Cologne
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neustadt-Nord
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The Gin list is impressive and the choice of Tonic Waters unique as is the list of other spirits and cocktails. A cozy bar and restaurant where only the large TV screens irritate the connoisseur of a true heaven of spirits.

1  Thank Stefan B

Reviewed 12 September 2013

A great bar-restaurant in Cologne.
I was in Cologne to visit a trade fair, a friend of us suggested a dinner at Pepe's and he could not be any wiser!
The bar-restaurant, with its pale lights and the wall covered of liquor's bootles, surprised us with a great selection of wines as well as premium quality meat dishes.
I had an Angus steak with potates and salad, the meat was perfectly cooked and it tasted very delicate.
As dessert I had the tartufo with coffee, it was simply delicious and it made me wanna say : oh God, do not mind of the calories and ask for another one :D
The plates were also served in a stylish and classy way, the staff were very kind.
Well done guys, see you in October for my next trip to Cologne.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

So good I went back night after which I would never normally do when I'm on a 2 day city break in a city where there are numerous restaurants to choose from.
- great outdoor street setting
- extremely pleasant staff
- great cocktails especially the strawberry margarita
- great menu choice
- had the tastiest goats cheese dish of my life here with honey
- also had delicious smoked salmon dish
- excellent value for money
Would defiantly return if ever in Cologne again

Reviewed 27 January 2013

I celebrte my birthday there. The food was delicious, despite the high price. My husband made a suprise for me.
I noticed that suddenly music is changing, then came a lady with a cake and sparkling candles. It was nicely decorated and very tasty. At the end we did not even have to pay for the cake. Overall a luxury and romantic place where one can have a great dinner.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

We have been there with a group of 10 persons and enjoyed the evening very much. We had great food and drinks and the service was also very good. Also good drinks and cocktails are available. It is a small restaurant with very good atmosphere.