Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2016

My partner booked this budget hotel due to high cost of DUPRA Expo. Nothing wrong and it was neat and tidy with very strong shower but the toilet is outside the rooms and need to be shared....
Location is good: short walk from Koln Central Station / Dom / Luwig etc

Room tip: get free wifi if one has a room on top of the restaurant downstairs ( need their password )
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed here on Buisness it right on the river clean but basic quite small bed TVs didn't have anything English but for £60 it was ok and I would use it again
Breakfast was a Buffett and included hot coffee fruit juice breads cereals lots of others here for the exhibition too
Lots of restaurants and bars close by

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2015

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 29 November 2015

What can I say? First of all the location is superb. Quite literally on the banks of the River Rhine.

But at 50 euros a night is not good and ruined my stay in Cologne. I am average height at 5'10" and my bed was shorter than me wedged between two walls so I had to sleep funny, I had booked a double bed but they denied this and a change of PC meant I did not have original email.

My radiator was broken and nobody came to fix it so I slept in a tiny bed freezing to death. When I complained in the morning the receptionist swore at me in German and I made her repeat it in English.

Complained to manager and got a new room. A little better.

The wi-fi was AWFUL and they charged double the price on the website. I have spoken about this before, Hotels must ensure the wi-fi is fast and stable and each nook and cranny has good coverage. It should be free but to charge but bad wifi is unforgiveable.

I will not be staying here again and the staff are a good advert for AirBnB.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SimonHarris_11
Reviewed 26 November 2015

I stayed in this nice hotel for 4 nights.It was convenient,since I visited the Wallraf Richartz Art Museum twice,the Ludwig Museum,and the Dom.I liked my room,their fine generous breakfast,and helpful staff.On Friday and Saturday night,there was a lot of loud street noise from the Beer Museum Pub across the street.Otherwise,this is a fine hotel.

Room tip: Loud on Friday and Saturday night from the Beer Museum Pub,even in the wee hours of the night
  • Trip type: Travelled solo