All reviews long weekend breakfast was included cons tv hairdryer river
Reviewed 28 December 2017

I stayed at this hotel because the one I normally stay at was fully booked due to a trade fair. The room I got at the Ariane was definitely not worth the price: so small that I could basically reach everything with just extending my arms. The barthroom was also very small and it was almost claustrophobic. The 80s style was not to be overseen. The only good aspect is the localtion, otherwise...better to look for an alternative.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Deinos1
Centro H, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Centro Hotel Ariane, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Deinos1, thank you for your contributions and your constructive criticism. We regret that not much enjoyed your stay with us. For the inconvenience we apologize. Sincerely, your Centro Hotel Ariane

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is an absolute disgrace I payed 325.59 for a family room for me an my family 3yr old An 6 month old kids to be toldthey didn’t have a room for us after being delayed for 4 hrs by ryan air!! They said we would have to stay in seperate rooms away from each other on different floors!! And there is no lift for the Oran’s from the second floor!! An stinking of kebabs!!! I said no chance I wouldnt leave my family in a different country we stay together!! They said we have nowhere for you to stay an turned us away An said I would only get 10 percent bk off my booking which they still have not paid!! The place is not fit for animals an the staff turned there backs on kids absolute disgrace totally wrecked are family xmas break An robbed my money they never ever had the room I originally booked!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ry-08@live, thank you for your contributions and your constructive criticism. We regret that not much enjoyed your stay with us. For the inconvenience we apologize. Sincerely, your Centro Hotel Ariane

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Friendly staff, they were always talkative and gave good advice on things to do in the city. The wifi was odd, you had to ask the front desk for a sheet giving you access to 100MB of data with a login. However, once logged onto the wifi, it was decently fast wifi. The breakfast downstairs was always good. Plenty of meats, cheeses, coffee, tee, and other things. The accommodations were nice, decently spacious rooms for a solo traveler. The bathrooms were nice and water pressure in the shower was good.
This hotel was located a decently nice walk from the Cathedral. The walk was pleasant from the hotel through the main shopping drag to the Cathedral square and Hauptbahnhof.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank manderson3200
Centro H, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Centro Hotel Ariane, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear manderson3200, thank you very much for your kind review and your hints. It's great that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would be your hosts again. Sincerely, your Centro Hotel Ariane

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Friendly staff.
Was asked to pay cash as internet was down but I explained I didn't have any so she said i could try to pay the next day on card although I thought I had already paid. I checked a few days later and yes had paid twice and finally found someone who looked into it properly and refunded me.
Wifi is 24 hours with a different code every day you can get from reception.
Room was nice enough. Small single one bed with ensuite. Shower was powerful and everything was clean. Had a feather pillow which I am allergic to but they said they didnt have any different ones. Soap, hairdryer and bottled water provided with a sweet on my pillow was a nice touch. TV did not work but this did not bother me as I had books and audio books.
Cold continental buffet every day with toast, eggs, cereal, meat, cheese and fruit. Tea, coffee and water provided. This is their only meal served so had to find elsewhere for lunch and dinner if you were not out already.
Location good. 15 min walk to Cathedral and 10 min walk to river. Could have chosen somewhere a bit closer to the city centre but for the price I thought this was reasonable and a good area.
As a solo traveller, I thought this was suitable. If you are in a couple or a family, I woudl probably choose somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Dear Tali15, thank you very much for your kind review and your hints. It's great that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would be your hosts again. Sincerely, your Centro Hotel Ariane

Reviewed 24 July 2017

If you're a family of 4, I highly suggest you stay away from booking this hotel. They say the room accommodates 3 adults and 1 or 2 small children, but I'm not sure how! There were only 3 single beds in our room, and much room for anything else. This hotel does not offer air conditioning, so definitely not a good summer stay. We requested a fan in the room, but that request was not fulfilled. You would think @ €169, they would be able to afford a €10 fan for every room! The breakfast was not the greatest. The only hot items were eggs. Either hard boiled or scrambled. Even then, I found the eggs cold. The elevator was really difficult to use. It was small and the doors are manual. Not ideal if you have a child with a stroller. Hallways are narrow, so it's difficult to navigate through without bumping into things. WIFI was a joke. Don't even bother with it. But if you do, I hope you have better luck than I did.
The only really good thing about this hotel is that it's walking distance to the Shopping centres, and about a 15 minutes walk from Central Station and Dom Cathedral.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Centro H, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Centro Hotel Ariane, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Norman T., thank you for your contributions and your constructive criticism. We regret that not much enjoyed your stay with us. For the inconvenience we apologize. Sincerely, your Centro Hotel Ariane