“Didn't want to stop eating”
Review of Takumi

Takumi
Ranked #7 of 1,877 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stadt-Mitte
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This was one of the best meals I've had in a while. My husband and I thought it was better than some meals we had in Japan. I don't eat pork so had the miso based ramen with chicken teriyaki.
Made the mistake of getting a starter which made me way too full to finish my meal, but I kept trying since it was delicious.
Went on a Friday evening, but before 6:30, so didn't have to wait long.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The Ramen was amazing...I had takumi's special ramen with the soy sauce and it was fantastic...By far, the best ramen I have had since I was in Japan.
I was there at 2:30 on a Sunday and the restaurant was busy (now that I've eaten here, I can see why), but I was able to get a seat at the counter.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Good quality, flavours and quick service
Ramen noodles main dishes
Limited menu
Simple interior, no fancy

Reviewed 8 May 2014

One of the best restaurants to have authentic Japanese ramen. And one of the best i have ever had in general.
Very convenient situated Takumi is giving you a good experience also in terms of cultural authenticity.

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We live pretty far from düsseldorf but we still drive all the way there for they're ramen! If you like ramen or never had it, that's the place to go! If there is a line outside there is a reason!!