Famosa Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Paris(Dusseldorf)
Terminus Hotel(Dusseldorf)
  • Pool
All reviewscentral stationtea and coffeeshopping streetmin walkfloorreceptionsupermarkettvdeskcorridorkeyelevator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Would not recommend this place to anyone, there are far better hotels closer to the town with owners/staff that follow basic hospitality rules.

We had booked 2 double rooms 3 of us 1 for a night and the other one for 2, the day I was checking out went to my friend room to leave my bag, had to wait for him to get ready.... I received a call from the owner demanding me to leave his room and present my self in the reception as I was not allowed to be in his room for more than 20 min, I was then asked to pay for a room to stay!!!

Basic rules of hospitality are not followed

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank angelK21
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Friendly stuff, stylish interiors, clean and comfortable room, great breakfasts, convenient location not far away from the railroad station and good prices. Perfect place to stay with friends or family.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alex_desmod
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The rooms are clean and breakfast is clean. However, the (three and four persons) rooms in front are extremely noisy. Even with the windows closed, it feels as if you are sleeping directly along the busy road in front!

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back: the rooms in front are extremely noisy. Please note: we were told that all the 3- and 4-person rooms are in front..
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Robert G
Reviewed 17 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 11 March 2013

The staff is great, and the price is great for your budget! You should not expect the "Ritz", but this is one of those hotels that I would seek out as young traveler back in the day! The area is about 10 minutes or less from the train station, and not in the best of areas heading toward the bahnhof (station) at night! It is loud at times, because Kolnerstrasse is very active!

I did not have breakfast, but a few guest mentioned it was great to me! In any case, I would stay their again without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo