Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf
US$136
US$120
Agoda.com
1,445 results
All reviewsmedia harbourfloor to ceiling windowsclub roomriver viewgreat hotelold towncorner roomcigar loungemodern hotelbreakfast was amazingrestaurants and barstop floorgreat roomunderground parkingrooms are spaciousbusiness districtcity centre
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Duesseldorf for three nights.
This was a special trip and a gift to my parents. I wrote to Hyatt Duesseldorf prior to arrival to alert them about the nature of this trip. I used one of my Hyatt complimentary suite upgrade.

I would have not expected to be upgraded to the president suite of the Hyatt Duesseldorf. I can only say presidents are well catered to. Everything was perfect during the three nights.

The view over Duesseldorf was breathtaking. The piano in the suite actually worked.
4 TV's, an office, dining area, living room, a large bedroom and a bathroom the size of a hotel room with more amenities you can count.

I loved the expresso maker with 8 different types of expresso. Every day the hotel provided a fresh and super large fruit plate, a bottle of whine and plenty of complimentary water.

It was the first time my mother had Sushi in the hotel restaurant, and she loved it. Everyone knew our name, service was very personal and detailed.

I still think this type of hotel should have a pool, but the fitness center is large, the sauna, whirlpool and steam-room was a nice treat.

My mother used the spa and loved her treatment. The therapist was knowledgable and flexible in her treatment.

A BIG THANK YOU to Hyatt Duesseldorf - it was a real treat!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Was my third stay to the Hyatt in Dusseldorf and was rally very nice
The hotel it is in a design area of the town but near to the old city
the rooms are very nice decorated with superb view to the river
the corner rooms are spacious and with even better view
The breakfast it is very nice with a lot of choises from shrimps too amlets and fruits and all the delicious food which you can eat to the breakfast and also the restaurant for breakfast it is very nice decorated with possibilities to eat on the teracce also
The hotel have also a teracce to the first floor where you can enjoy the vue and a nice drink
the lanch was also very nice with sea food salad which I like a lot or fish very tastefull
A very nice hotel in a very different area of Dusseldorf with beautiffu land unusual shapes buildingd and nice restaurants and caffe
I recommand Lido and Gehry's for the food and excellent ambience
The stafff very helpful and efficient special the concierge

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I had the opportunity to stay in the Hyatt Regency , Dusseldorf for 3 nights during the month of July 2013. I must say it definitely is a must stay hotel, with a superb room view of the Rhine river .
the staff were very friendly and made my stay even better.
The restaurant serves a wide variety of dishes and has a very welcoming ambiance.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who visits Dusseldorf, which is a beautiful city .

Room Tip: Choose a room that gives you a good view of the River, preferably on the higher floors.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Great Hotel, located in the Rhine, 20 minutes walking distance to Historic Center, and about 5 minutes from the Dusseldorf Tower. The Design of the Hotel was inspired in the "Crane Buildings" of Cologne, Rooms nice, not extremely luxurious but very comfortable, as could be expected from Hyatt Regency. Won't hesitate in recommend this Hotel and will be our destination in any trip to this beautiful city.

Room Tip: Ask if the room has a "separate" bathroom; there are some rooms in which the Architect incorporated the bathroom to the entrance of the room; it works, but it's a little "strange" to get into a room through the bathroom. But, again... it works!.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I stayed in this hotel several time in July and August 2013. Overall, a really good hotel, with attentive staff and excellent service.
Rooms are a bit on the small side, and some have very odd design - open plan bathroom, where the sink is in the hallway as you enter and bathroom/shower hardly separated from the main room. I understand that is probably a space-saving feature, but really does not work for me - steam in the bedroom and water tracked everywhere are not enjoyable. I stayed in this type of room only once, the other times the rooms were more traditional.
Staff are very attentive, quick in responding to requests and friendly.
I also quite enjoyed the restaurant and bar. Excellent breakfast, never crowded as in some hotels, very good choice of food and drinks (this place knows its tea - have some superb leaf varieties available!).
I would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it for business or leisure.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business