1,223 results
All reviews park hotel old town great hotel shopping area perfect location beautiful park christmas market rooms are spacious visit dusseldorf rhine river bars and restaurants excellent breakfast business trip business hotel train station altstadt concierge
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Good hotell with good food. central placed in a very nice city. Just near Alt Stadt. The bed are little to hard for my opinion. Should be an alternative.Difficult to book a room when there are a fair in Dusseldorf.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 September 2018

A truly classical Hotel situated at the end of the famous Koenigsallee. Old world charm combined with modern hospitality, a bar scene, restaurants with flair and impeccable rooms make this hotel a top choice.

Date of stay: March 2018
Carsten_Fritz, Geschäftsführer at Steigenberger Parkhotel Duesseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for sharing your impressions with us.

We were happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in Düsseldorf and look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Carsten Fritz
Steigenberger Parkhotel Düsseldorf

Reviewed 22 September 2018

It’s one of the most amazing hotels I’ve been especially the people who works there ,so kind and so helpful. Thanks to all the staff :reception breakfast restaurant bell man the terrace.Thank you for letting me enjoy my stay

Room tip: Everything is great
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 August 2018

I stayed here twice and was never disappointed. Perfect location just in the heart of Dusseldorf, next to the park and walking distance from main touristic streets. The hotel isn't new, but rooms are in a good condition and always very clean. I consider it 5 star service.
Most of all I liked a wide selection of fruit in the hall on the way to the room, so you can get a free snack.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Horrible stay! We were awakened by the sound of hammers and drills!!!! .... because the room next to our suite is under construction! Laughing out loud! I am very disappointed that we can offer rooms 118 and 118 in such conditions. This is a disgraceful disrespect. I highly recommend staying at this hotel very soon! Dr . Guillaume Bouzou .

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank GB110
Carsten_Fritz, Geschäftsführer at Steigenberger Parkhotel Duesseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Good morning Dr. Bouzou,

I am deeply sorry that your experience at our hotel will not remain in good memory – thank you for sharing this and please do accept again my apologies. It is indeed not our standard to wake up our guests with the noise of construction work.

We have spoken again with our workers that they start later with the noisy work.

Perhaps you will give us the opportunity for a second impression to see that the past experience was an isolated one. It would also be great opportunity for you to see our renovated rooms that are the majority of our inventory.

Please feel free to let me know about your next travel to Düsseldorf. Until then I remain.

With kind regards