“Authentic Lebanese food”

Ranked #248 of 1,944 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Neighbourhood: Stadt-Mitte
Neighbourhood: Stadt-Mitte
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We walked into this small restaurant by chance & were very pleasantly surprised,
generous portions of excellent food.
Relaxed atmosphere, free appetiser & mint tea with small cakes.
Would happily visit again

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Just a fine Lebanese restaurant. Too noisy, moderate ambience, good food, small quantity dishes but comparatively cheap. We heard the noise of glass breaking and spotted the waiter picking up the broken pieces by hand. They offered us mint tea and on the saucer pan there were pieces of the broken glass. Hopefully no pieces were inside the tea cup... which of course didn't taste at all. Unacceptable incident that could be seriously harmful.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I come regularly here since ten years. It is the best lebanese in town and the prices are good.
The best thing is to order as many entrees as possible and share them with friends.
The place is somehow modest looking, but don't be fooled by the appearance.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

my boyfriend and I spent 3 nights in Dusseldorf at the end of august for his birthday.. it started raining and sannin was very close to our hotel so we gave it a try.. and it was fab!

best meal we had in Dusseldorf by a mile..

we ordered the mixed starter and it was massive! they give you free bread and dips to start but with a starter our size you really didn't need them.. Starter was a bit of everything.. all of which I would order again..

I had chicken for meal and my boyf mixed grill.. both were served with salad, rice or chips with pitta and dip.. Perfectly cooked.

We turned down dessert but we were given free baklava and mint tea.. they were a great end to a brilliant meal.

Menu was in English as well as German which helped.. the staff understood some English.. enough to get by and for us to order.

Service was second to none. I would strongly recommend this restaurant. Our whole meal including beers was 40 euros which made it the best value we had on our stay. We left feel the most full we had the whole trip.

From the outside you wouldn't know the restaurant was this great.. if in Dusseldorf and looking for good food give this place a try for a relaxed atmosphere and a good feed.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Having searched for somewhere local during our stay in dusseldorf we opted for Sannin as both me and my partner were tired and didn't want travel far we had a fantastic meal which was made even better by the bill being a fraction over 40 euros with drinks included the size of the portions and freshness of the meal left us both delighted with our choice to be lazy