As a gold A club member, it has to be a mercure in Dusseldorf. I've stayed in them all, so this was a new experience.
We had a suite and a normal room on the 4th floor, can't fault the rooms they were great. We went out in town (5 minute taxi ride - €9 each way) and came back about midnight - during the night we were woken a couple of times by crashing/breaking noises in the corridor outside, and in the morning saw some broken glass around. We mentioned this to the staff but they said we were the only ones in the hotel!
Most strange! Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen, situated in Unterbilk, near the media harbor and government district, offers 160 air-conditioned and modern equipped rooms. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and offering comfortable bedding, Flat screen with over 60 channels and a fridge. The hotel offers parking garage as well as fitness room. The Holiday Inn Düsseldorf - Hafen has easy access to nearby motorways alike to public transport due to the nearby tram stop "Voelklinger Strasse". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Duesseldorf Hafen Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf Hafen
- Mercure Hotel düsseldorf