The hotel meets all expectation.
Rooms look exactly the same as at official website. All is clean.
If you don't mind to watch some movies before sleep you can do it for free or with fee (depending on film)
Breakfast is superb. Even though the breakfast room is small you can find everything you want and even more. The selection of cheeses did me good :)
Location is perfect. City centre is easily reached by 20 minutes walk across nice streets or by tram (2 minute walking distance to the stop)
The Hafen is even closer to hotel (which is obvious from the name of the hotel) and it is really worth-seeing place with modern architecture and good restaurants.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen, situated in Unterbilk, near the media harbor and government district, offers 160 air-conditioned and modern equipped rooms. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and offering comfortable bedding, Flat screen with over 60 channels and a fridge. The hotel offers parking garage as well as fitness room. The Holiday Inn Düsseldorf - Hafen has easy access to nearby motorways alike to public transport due to the nearby tram stop "Voelklinger Strasse". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Duesseldorf Hafen Hotel
- Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf Hafen
- Mercure Hotel düsseldorf