Hotel Duesseldorf Mitte(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$105
US$83
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$274
US$177
Melia Duesseldorf(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$79
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
US$95
US$90
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$109
US$103
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$94
US$82
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$218
US$184
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$296
US$262
InterContinental
US$588
US$427
  • Pool
All reviewsold townstaff was friendly and helpfulshort walkmain stationlong weekendaltstadtgluhwein
Reviewed 6 May 2017

We were there for a weekend and had a wonderful stay. Hotel ist small Blut clean and has a very good location to the old Part of town and shopping district
Staff was friendly and helpful
Can really recommend this hotel for a trip to Dusseldorf

Room Tip: 207 is nice
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel is cheap and nicely decorated, with quite decent breakfast. However, the room doesn't look very clean: the carpet was full of stains; moreover, sound insulation is very poor. I could crearly hear the neighboring guests speaking. It's ok for short stays.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Despite the no smoking signs, the hotel reeks of nicotine. 5 small lights in the room, but only the two near the door working, so no switching the lights off from the bed. Walls paper thin, could here every word spoken next door. No a/c ( or not working) so had to open the window despite all night noise from a very busy road. Decor weird, shabby and unclean, ensuite smelled of mould. Breakfast was okay. We paid £123 for a double and a single. Honestly, anywhere else would be better.

Room Tip: Just don't go
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I'd booked the Monopol for an in-expensive overnight stay close to the Hauptbanhof - I didn't need luxuries but only a clean hotel, a good night's sleep and a decent breakfast. My single room plus breakfast cost me Euros 50. I was apprehensive after reading some of the recent reviews but they mostly couldn't have been farther from the truth (based on my experience). I arrived at 11:30am hoping to drop my bags. The receptionist was very friendly and said "no problem" - you can have your room right away (No.101). The reception area is small but does have some bright "arty" furniture that caught my eye. My bedroom was rather on the small side but had a comfortable bed, a very small shower room, toilet and basin (had to stick my rear end out of the door to wash my face in the basin and have a shave!) - but all clean and tidy with a few bits of soap and hair/body shampoo - not the greatest of towels but okay. The wardrobe in the room had a safe, plenty of space (shelves and hanging space) but did have the most odd-shaped "arty" door (triangular with little mirrors). Apart from that the cat might have banged its head a few times if I'd swung the proverbial! Still I had an excellent, undisturbed sleep (although when awake, I was aware of noises from other rooms - so I don't think the sound-proofing is the best it could be). Breakfast was great - lots of choice - taken in a very colourful "arty" dining room looking across the road at the "Savoy Hotel" ..... by Best Western! At Euros 50 I'd stay here again for the location and simplicity.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

In town for a trade show and left it a bit late to book our accommodation. So the Hotel Monopol was our only option at over 200 Euro a night. They need to close the doors on this place for a month or two and get the builders in to renovate. It's tired, dated and the carpets are filthy. If the owners would invest in the place they would have a very good hotel as its in a decent location which is just a short walk to most of the sites in town. If you can find somewhere else to stay when in Düsseldorf then do.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business