Hilton Duesseldorf
Melia.com
US$213
US$192
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Dusseldorf - Hafen(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$129
US$226
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Auszeit Hotel Dusseldorf(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Bar/Lounge
NH Duesseldorf City Nord(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
1,441 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeold townbusiness parkbusiness tripclose to the airportnice hotelcity centretram stopsmall bathroomchecking inan upgradeper daybreakfast buffetrhine riverstayed for one nightpublic transportmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Located just a few minutes by underground to the Old Town in Dusseldorf this is a nice business hotel. The rooms were nothing fancy and while the bathrooms were a bit small as noted in many reviews, it was nothing that would keep me from coming back. The area is mainly business offices and some residential so there's not much right by the hotel for restaurants, shops, etc. There is an underground station (it's actually street level) just a couple of minutes away. I never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for it and it's about 5 or 6 stops from the city centre. The executive lounge was very nice and the people working there were great. My only real complaint is that the breakfast was included in my room and they charged me for it. When I inquired about it the person on the phone was very ambivalent and not helpful at all. Currently pursuing this with my company's travel agency.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't overlook the motorway. It's not loud if you have the windows shut, but it's quite loud if you want to have your window open.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Eric B
Anja R, Executive Office at Hilton Duesseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Eric B,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay.

Please accept our apologies for charging the breakfast although it was included in your rate. Be sure you will get back your money, please contact us.
We hope to welcoming you back very soon, until then I remain

Reviewed 1 February 2014

This place was a good location for us but may not be for all as it is slightly outside the city centre. The rooms are on the small side and the air con didn't work (I had to leave the window open all niight). The general atmosphere of the place is fine and the service levels were good. Overall it was good value for money if you overlook the €20 a day for WiFi !

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please let me apologize for the not working air-condition, I am currently undertaking actions to ensure that such a situation does not repeat itself.

We offer free internet in all public areas and for our best guests Hhonors Gold and Diamond members. I am sorry if you were not informed about this service on arrival.

Looking forward to welcoming you back, until then I remain

With kind regards

Reviewed 22 January 2014

We stayed here to visit the Dusseldorf Boat Show. It was very good and easily connected to the city and exhibition centre. The Hotel was OK for what we paid. Breakfast was exceptional but very expensive at 27 euros. Bar prices were also at the high end. The staff at the hotel were very pleasant. The bathrooms was pretty small. But I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to hopefully welcoming you back very soon. Until then I remain

Reviewed 12 January 2014

As a base for visiting the city, the Hilton is ideally situated - easy to get to and fairly easy to find. It's also within easy walking distance of the tourist attractions in the city. What is less clear is whether or not you need to pay for the low emission zone tax, but I think this hotel sits just outside the zone.

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while on a mini tour of Europe with my son. Parking in the spacious underground car park, the first problem was in trying to find reception. The walk from the underground car park to reception does take quite a few minutes. Next time I would try to park above ground.

My standard of German is only school-level, unfortunately, but the front desk staff spoke excellent English. What was not explained on arrival was how to use the lift (a swipe of the key card is needed to access the upper floors). I was told which floor my room was on, but it was only when I reached the correct floor that I realised I hadn't been given the number of the room. But these are only minor complaints.

The room itself was reasonably sized. Unlike some reviews I didn't find the bathroom overly small. The Executive Lounge was quite busy on the nights we stayed, with some of the conversation quite loud and fairly risqué. Hopefully that was a one-off occurrence.

The highlight of the stay for me was breakfast at Restaurant Max - friendly staff and a fantastic buffet. Certainly a better experience than many of the Hiltons I've stayed at in the UK. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and would happily make a return visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank storuk
Anja R, Executive Office at Hilton Duesseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast.

I am sorry that you haven’t been informed on arrival about the use of the key cards. I am currently undertaking actions to ensure that such a situation does not repeat itself.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kind regards

Dagmar Muhle
Area General Manager Germany West

Reviewed 19 December 2013

The Hotel is just average. The rooms are clean but not very big. The bathroom is really tiny. Impossible for 2 People to stay at the same time in the bathroom. The Executive Lounge was never busy during the 2 nights I staid there and the selection was ok. Breakfast is also ok at the Restaurant, but the staff was not very motivated or friendly in the morning during these 2 days.

Room Tip: Frankly speaking next time I will stay at the Cologne Hilton, which in my opinion is the better choice.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Stephen D
Anja R, Executive Office at Hilton Duesseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear Stephan D,

Thank you very much for your comments on your recent stay. We are pleased that you liked your stay and the cleanliness. I am sorry to read that our staff was not very motivated or friendly and I would like to assure you that your experience does not reflect the standard of service we aim to offer.

I hope to welcome you back very soon and until then I remain