Quiet and clean, located very centrally within the Hauptbahnhof itself. Whether or not you consider that a feature depends on your particular preferences. The sound isolation of the rooms is excellent (and essential considering where you are).
Breakfast costs 10 euro and consists of a pretty varied buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof hotel is located in a central location close to the main railway station. Several fine restaurants and the famous KO shopping street are nearby. The Dusseldorf Convention Centre, the Exhibition Centre and the airport areall easily accessible by public transport. The hotel offers 166 airconditioned rooms and features a terrace area, a bar open 24 hours and WiFi Internet access to cater for guests on a business trip. Public pay parking is available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Duesseldorf Hauptbahnhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Duesseldorf Hauptbahnhof Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Duesseldorf Hauptbahnhof
- Ibis Hotel düsseldorf