“Heaven for a Vegetarian - or ANYONE looking for a great meal”
Review of Sattgrun

Sattgrun
Ranked #43 of 1,903 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This restaurant has such an amazing wide selection of foods. As it is buffet style, you get to taste as many as you want. Nice selection of beers and wines. Tasty breads. Hot soups. Helpful staff. Price is remarkable low, given all that you are provided. Worth getting on the tram to head off to eat here.

2  Thank stephrab

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Not only delicious, but vegan and fair price. For the price you get Quality and enough to eat !
Very friendly !

1  Thank ingiborg
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We were driving back from our vacation from frankfurt and needed a stop. So we searched on tripadvisor and saw this place. We are vegetarians and also eat a lot of bio and organic so this restaurant was perfect. The ambiance, the people who worked there and the concept were very nice. The next time we go to dusseldorf we'll definitely go back!

2  Thank Dick D
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Whilst holidaying in Germany, my boyfriend and I ate here 3 times during our short stay. The food is served buffet style, but if this is not usually your style don't let this put you off! My boyfriend usually hates buffet style but loved this place. The food is hot, taste very fresh and extremely flavoursome... Whether you go there first thing in the morning, or at closing time!

The choice of food is very varied, so there's something for everyone. I'm a vegetarian so I stuck in to a bit of everything. We had the "small plate," which was very filling!

The only down side to this place is the closing time. It would be lovely to visit this place as an evening meal, however, I highly recommend Sattgrün for a delicious lunch.

1  Thank gizmo200
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Sattgrun is an absolute gem. The food is amazing, like nothing else I've tried. Every time I go to Dusseldorf it's one of the things I really look forward to. Delish meals with healthy ingredients that are always perfectly filling.

It's pay per plate so you can really pile it high with a bit of everything from the buffet, and believe me you'll want to try everything. My boyfriend and I are both vegetarians so it's good to find a place like this but even if we weren't the faux soya meat is better than the real thing.

Only complaint it the opening hours. I think it's 12:00 to 16:00 everyday except Sunday. No dinners and no breakfast.