Upgraded to a priviledge suite for three night as a pricely 80 euro per night in the Mercure Hotel Dusseldorf city centre. The privilege suites are amazing, and they put many five star suites to shame. Large, spacious, two levels with free wifi, it is definitely worth the upgrade.
I have stayed at the Mercure before in a double room and the staff are always friendly and very helpful. It is ideally located, walking distance from Dusseldorf Hbf.
If you can, it is definitely worth the extra money. its a really classy apartment, done up very tastefully and the staff are awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf City Center offers 163 rooms and is located in the heart of Dusseldorf between the main railway station and the renowned Konigsallee 800 m away. Providing ideal access to the exhibition centre and the international airport just 10 km away, the Mercure hotel also features the Apero bar, the Quatre Saisons brasserie, a terrace and three conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf City
- Mercure Duesseldorf City Center
- Mercure Hotel düsseldorf