We stayed at the Mercure City Center 2 Nights July 2014. Starting with the booking, I have to compliment the Manager of the reservation team who was very friendly and helpful. We booked the a suit (455) which normally sleeps max.4 but she very kindly agreed to add an extra bed so our triplets could comfortably sleep.
On arrival we entered the room and it was so nice to see the effort they had made, completely understanding the needs of a Family with Triplets. Each of the kids beds had towels and Gummibaerchen (Sweeties)....They were so excited! Everything was clean and lovely. We even had a little balcony (not the nicest view) but in case you wanted to step out.
In the morning we had breakfast in the Hotel .... Compliments to the Chef ("Ana") who was so sweet with out kids and made great scrambled eggs and pancakes. Loved the choice of breakfast.
Only downside... very little... the safe didn't work and the coffee machine had no instructions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf City Center offers 163 rooms and is located in the heart of Dusseldorf between the main railway station and the renowned Konigsallee 800 m away. Providing ideal access to the exhibition centre and the international airport just 10 km away, the Mercure hotel also features the Apero bar, the Quatre Saisons brasserie, a terrace and three conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hotel Duesseldorf City
- Mercure Duesseldorf City Center
- Mercure Hotel düsseldorf