We stayed here for 1 week whilst exploring dusseldorf. The location is not great but is above a metro line and you can be in the city within 5 minutes, also there is a lovely park just next door.
The room was very spacious and clean if a little dated however while we were staying there they were in the process of updated all the tv's.
If you stay there then have the breakfast! It is a little expensive but well worth it!!! The choice was phenomenal and delicious. There is a really good cocktail bar next door, the guy working there is very friendly the cocktails are cheap (and taste nice)
The staff In the hotel were friendly and efficient, an iron was brought to the room within 2 minutes of requesting it and they found me a converter for my electric toothbrush after trying every converter that looked a similar size!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to NH Dusseldorf Konigsallee, a hotel with bold and exciting architecture and conveniently located in the center of Germany's fashion metropolis. This hotel is a practical place to stay both for business travelers and tourists visiting Dusseldorf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, NHHotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Duesseldorf City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duesseldorf City Hotel
- Nh Hotels düsseldorf
- Nh Dusseldorf City düsseldorf