I won't tell the whole story, but suffice it to say, whatever need I had, the staff was there for me. Even a technician came to my rescue and and within minutes had figured out the problem, told me it would take longer to fix, arranged a new room, and helped me move, all due to a faulty air conditioner.
I was there for five days on business. A colleague of mine only drinks soy milk, but that was no problem. By the second day, the young lady at the breakfast buffet had figured it out and was waiting with a supply. The breakfast is fantastic. The service is just as good. Nice bar. Though not directly at the old town (the neighborhood has little to offer), the underground is next door and takes only a couple minutes to get anywhere. Walking to the main station takes less than 10 minutes.
Thank you, NH
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to NH Dusseldorf CITY, a hotel with bold and exciting architecture and conveniently located in the center of Germany's fashion metropolis. This hotel is a practical place to stay both for business travelers and tourists visiting Dusseldorf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, NHHotels, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your NH Duesseldorf City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Duesseldorf City Hotel
- Nh Hotels düsseldorf
- Nh Dusseldorf City düsseldorf