“A great Bakery/Cafe in Pempelfort”
Review of Blucher 1 - CLOSED

Blucher 1
Cuisines: Asian, German
Reviewed 31 December 2011

This is a new cafe that opened around the same time that I moved to Düsseldorf and I have been going once or twice a week since. They serve breakfast and lunch only. Their menu is small but they use fresh ingredients and it is made to order and always delicious. Their eggs are the best I've ever had so I haven't even tried much else except a bit of my wife's crepe which was very tasty. I've had many lunches there, they usually have a couple of wonderful Asian dishes and one or two others. They also make sandwiches. Their meals are very reasonable especially considering the quality ingredients that they use. A very friendly staff (English is happily spoken if you need).

I am so happy that I found this place and am interested in what others think of it.