I stayed two nights in the midst of business travel in a room facing the courtyard, so it was perfectly quiet at night.
- room was lovely, clean, with tasteful decor, high ceilings, and a large window.
- lots of space, including a very large bathroom with tub
- water pressure and temperature were wonderful
- great walkability to shops, pedestrian area of the city, and the Dusseldorf HBF.
- staff were courteous and happy to speak with me in English
- there was no interior lock on my bedroom door, which was uncomfortable for me as a young woman travelling alone.
- the wifi is reliable for things like email, but is too low bandwidth for remote work
- breakfast was quite a nice buffet, but I don't know that's it's possible to eat enough to make it worth the 15 euros. It is convenient and better value if you can get a 5 euro food/drink voucher with your booking. Otherwise, there's a nice bakery up Ostrasse where I had a reasonable portion + coffee for 7.20 euros.More
- Free Wifi