“Must visited restaurant for Japanese cuisine seekers!”
Review of Naniwa

Naniwa
Ranked #7 of 1,903 Restaurants in Dusseldorf
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

The first time I went to this restaurant, I had to wait about 30 mins outside the restaurant on the weekend's dinner. But its totally worth it! I had a great experience through its noodle, gyoza and chicken karage. The atmosphere of the place was excellent (cozy place and friendly staff). So, if you loved noodle or Japanese cuisine so much; then I very recommended you to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Having always seen a long queue outside this place, one day I finally decided to give it a try. Between my friend and I, we ordered 2 spicy noodle/soup bowls (don't remember the name) and gyoza for starters. The gyoza tasted good, the soup for the first 15 minutes tasted great but afterwards I was struggling to finish it as this big bowl was simply too much for me. All in all, it is definitely worth a try but I find it a tad bit overhyped. The tables are also set too close to each other. By now I have been there 3 times already (the next two times were more because my friends are big fans of this place). Personally I prefer their sushi across the road way more, but this is also good.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have to say that this restaurant do hold its reputation towards the noodles it is serving.

I was there Sunday evening, so luckily, there was no queue, the service was really fast.

I only have ate once there, but if it is your first time there and you can handle moderately spicy food, I would definitely recommend the Stamina noodle soup, which is was i ordered, and truly, I'd make the trip anytime, just for the noodles...

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I wanted a quick meal and found it here... but be aware the queues can be really long at NaNiWa. Anyway, the wantan soup hit the spot. I can recommend the "smaller" soups at a reduced price (€ 1 off). Another tip is to let the waitresses know the numbers that are dining-you may have luck and be let in because a table for your number of guests is free.

1  Thank tototronic
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I went off the course here and did not go with their great soups which my daughter had and loved. I instead went for the yakisoba w squid. A risky choice and not well rewarded. The squid was not prepared to my liking and the yakisoba was just too spicy. I love Yakisoba but this is not the place for it. Stay true to the soups and the experience will be a good one...