“Great food and wine”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Dinner was so enjoyable that we ended up ordering a second bottle of the Brunello di Montalcino! The beef carpaccio was the best I'd had for such a long time and the risotto was perfect: al dente, creamy and with the tenderest duck confit.

It was so good that we even went back for lunch two days later - you've got to try this place!

5  Thank David P

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We had a wonderful late night dinner here during our quick visit to Dusseldorf. It is a great neighborhood spot, just a short walk from our hotel on Achenbachstrasse in a nice, quiet residential neighborhood. The service was very friendly and very professional and we found the space, decorated in a clean, modern style, to be very welcoming and comfortable. My wife had a large plate of carpaccio, I had a delicious dish of penne arribiatta and my daughter had an off-menu fennel and salami pizza (thanks again to our wonderfully friendly and helpful waiter!).

Service, ambiance and food were all first class and I highly recommend this spot if you are in the area.

4  Thank teeare
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely experience at this friendly neighborhood gem. It is decorated in a clean, modern style and the dishes and glassware were a nice accent. The menu changes weekly and our server was friendly and attentive. My wife had a large plate of carpaccio, I had a nice serving of penne arribiatta and our daughter had an off-menu special pizza, fennel and salami. (Thanks to our server for being so accommodating!)

I highly recommend it and it is just a short walk from the Villa Achenbach as well.

5  Thank Tom H
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

OK so when our German host said he was taking us (1 American, 2 Italian/French and an Indian) to an Italian place in Dusseldorf, I have to admit I was skeptical.
But was I ever wrong... The food was authentic and out of this world for quality and presentation.
The staff was on point the entire meal and spoke many languages making the conversation very interesting.

Lastly the wine list was more than adequate.

Don't miss this place if you are in Dusseldorf.

5  Thank Nailmark
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We just managed to get a table without a reservation on a busy Saturday night. Excellent starters, particularly the mozzarella salad, the pizza perhaps better than the pasta, the desserts both delicious. A sensibly priced wine list, very good service and a great atmosphere, anyone would be happy to have this as their local Italian; you'd quickly become a regular...

4  Thank DavidandStuart