Radisson Blu Media Harbour Hotel, Dusseldorf
US$89
Das Carls Hotel(Dusseldorf)
US$117
  • Breakfast included
NH Duesseldorf City Nord(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$73
  • Restaurant
Hotel Stadt Munchen(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Bar/Lounge
Sir & Lady Astor Hotel(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$104
Monopol Hotel(Dusseldorf)
US$68
US$57
Agoda.com
Hotel Duesseldorf Mitte(Dusseldorf)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$89
US$306
US$296
  • Restaurant
All reviewsglass wallold townnice hotelharbour areawalk along the rivercity centrebusiness roomrooms are modernbars and restaurantsrain showernespresso machinenice showernice breakfaststayed here for nightsbusiness tripbreakfast buffetreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014

ok this was an excellent location for a week end, i am sure i will select it for another trip in dusseldorf or in germany. I strongly recommand this hotel. Cab stations are very close to the hotel, good food and rest rooms also.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Good location, so clean and comfortable. The staff need to be improved for their friendliness and sincerity. From the hotel to downtown it takes about 30 mins walk. We enjoyed our walks since it was by the river and near the park and Dusseldorf tower. All in all good value for money.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We arrived in Dusseldorf from Atlanta on Sunday, July 13. It happened to be the day that Germany was in the finals of the World Cup so the entire city and country was buzzing with excitement. Unfortunately when you arrive in a new city for the first time and tell the driver you want to go to the Radisson Blue and don't realize there are 2 hotel with the same name. We ended up at the wrong hotel. I had studied the area around the hotel on Google maps and had a picture of the area in my mind. Yet when I stepped outside after a shower and a nap everything was opposite of what was end my mind. We walked over to the river and it was even flowing the wrote way. The next day after taking a 25 Euro cab fare to the doctors office we had appointments with for the entire week did we realize we were in the wro g hotel. We asked the 2 sister hotels if they could arrange for us to move to the correct location. They were very gracious and we moved to the Radisson Blue Meridian and it all became much clearer as we were within easy walking distance to our do tors office. This location has a much better selection of resteraunts and is closer to the
Old Town in Dusseldorf which is the main shopping and entertainment district in Dusseldorf. The 2 hotels were simila with our first room a bit larger. We had a business class room that has some features like a very good breakfast buffet. The rooms were exceptionality clean. The staff was very helpful with any question. The only issue was with the with the with Wi-Fi reception. I would be in the middle of a 30 minute email and lose our connection. I finally found if you sit on the toilet I could get a lasting connection. I think they need to increase the signal strength. That was the only negative, the beds were great, the room had a Scandinavian furniture design. I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to Dusseldorf.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the harbor that was created by diverting the Rhine river. There is an eclectic collection of architecture in the area, all unique and very modern. A great selection of different eating establishments featuring multiple cuisines. There are several excellent bakeries if you just want a light breakfast, all with outdoor dining.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2014

A touch of class - NO - A TON of class!! This hotel made me feel special from the moment I entered, until the time I left! Excellent service, beautiful appearance, peaceful rooms that were gorgeous. I booked this room because it was one of the few hotels that offered a smoking room - and it is a bonus to be able to smoke the night before flying for 12 hours!! I would stay here again in a minute!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Great welcome ,Really well equipped bedrooms ,brilliant modern clean bathrooms and lovely food .Breakfast is faultless with really nice fresh fruit salad and lovely bread for toast .
A big word of caution if you are parking at the hotel though !!
The entrance is down a slope behind the hotel and is very narrow and used both as entrance and exit so beware .

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are much quieter than the front but have no view as they face offices.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business