This was not my first trip to Dusseldorf, but somehow I could never stay in Intercontinental. Having stayed in Intercontinental this time, It has become my preferred hotel in Dusseldorf because of the following reasons:
1) Great Location, very close to the main attractions, great place to go out for a walk.
2) Good rooms, with good HVAC system, not too dry air.
3) Helping and supporting staff.
4) Great Breakfast.
What can be improved are following :
1) Availability of Drinking water. I was informed that they give only one bottle of water per stay. Do you think the guests will not drink water after consuming one bottle. Guys keep a bootle of Evian -it may cost 0.75 Euros, but will be a great gesture.
2) Newspaper delivery in the room is a must.
3) The tea/ coffee/ milk replenishment were not proper, after a complaint, it was promptly attended to.
Having said that, I still find this as one of the best hotels I stayed in at Dusseldorf.More
- Free Wifi