1,091 results
All reviews the club lounge holmes place old town platinum ambassador excellent location room service shopping street an upgrade large bathroom fantastic hotel comfortable rooms superior room hotel bar modern hotel per day business trip concierge
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I chose to stay at this hotel mainly for its location and price.

I was traveling for business and therefore my sleep schedule had to align with US business hours. Even though I kept the do not disturb sign and opted out of housekeeping, I would get a phone call from the front desk to confirm that I’m opting out of housekeeping everyday at around 4-6pm!

It was fine the first few times, but was rather annoying after 3 times (I stayed for 14 nights, I prefer to have my room serviced every 3 days for environmental reasons)

The food they serve for room service is poor, the Thai curry rice I ordered was very watery and bland. The creme brûlée is not consistent (ordered 4x)

The pulled beef appetizer that I’ve ordered at the restaurant was still cold, as if it was pulled out of the fridge and microwaved.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Viktoria A, Manager at InterContinental Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear valued guest BaconSF,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We always appreciate when our guests take the time to share their concerns with us so we can continue to improve our service.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience which have been caused during your stay, we have forwarded your comments on behalf of the Food order in the Room service with our Food & Beverage- Manager and will look into it.

Since we want to make sure that each and every guest is fine we have to check on behalf of security standards every day guest rooms, please understand that this is in the interest of the hotel policy.

Although we cannot reverse what has already happened, we would very much welcome the opportunity to regain your confidence in our services and product.

The Duty Manager team has been send out a private mail to you and we would be very happy to welcome you back soon to the InterContinental Hotel Dusseldorf.
Please contact me directly when you have made your next booking and I will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.

With kind regards,

V.AntonCharles

Reviewed 27 September 2018

I approached staying at the Intercontinental with mixed feelings. As a frequent business and leisure traveler, I was expecting a normal, well-run business establishment, perhaps a bit devoid of character. Well, I was in for a delightful surprise. It is well run, for sure, but it has character, and welcoming to the leisure traveler as well. The staff is superb, and welcoming, and seem sincerely interested in your happiness. And the efficiency of the business aspects eased all the normal travel inconveniences.

Breakfast was superb, and the food really good. (The tea selection I really liked) And the street level bar was a piece apart, very nice and not stodgy at all. And they mix a nice cocktail. Laundry, housekeeping, room decor, all great. The location too is hard to beat, and the art theme is really welcome and interesting. I give it a big recommendation, and I travel a lot.

Room Tip: some rooms overlook the atrium, which would bother me. I prefer the rooms facing the school, but you will get school noise.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2018

the "Interconti" is one of the remaining hotels where business and leisure coexist: Great location, great lobby, comfortable modern but elegant rooms and a staff that makes you feel at home. A good choice for Duesseldorf.

Stayed: April 2018
Viktoria A, Manager at InterContinental Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear valued guest Thomas K.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your highly valued feedback regarding your recent stay at the InterContinental Hotel Dusseldorf.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that we met your expectations. Please be ensured that we will forward your comments to our entire team.In case you have any further wishes or inquiries, please feel free to get back to us at any time.

Looking forward to hopefully welcoming you back to the InterContinental Hotel Dusseldorf in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,
V.AntonCharles

Reviewed 15 September 2018

A unique property in the Intercontinental chain. The layout is quite different to many of the properties. I stay here a couple of times a year and I like the location being on the most important shopping strip in Dusseldorf. The club lounge is open style and service is okay food is very good. I find the concierge very helpful and has always discharged my requests efficiently and effectively.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Lechiffre1
Viktoria A, Manager at InterContinental Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear valued guest Lechiffre1,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that we met your expectations. Please be ensured that we will forward your comments to our entire team.In case you have any further wishes or enquiries, please feel free to get back to us at any time.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2018

The hotel is very centrally located, we had a business event here and the staff did a very good service. the food was amazing. quality and spread was pretty good, value for money. the facilities were amazing.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Viktoria A, Manager at InterContinental Dusseldorf, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear valued guest Dilshad_Sadiq,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us following your most recent stay at InterContinental Dusseldorf.
We would like to thank you for your loyalty and are delighted to hear that you enjoy staying with us.

The entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Warm regards